7 Sep 2026
Beyond the Steam: Finding the Soul of Bath in Its Secret Corners
Everyone goes to Bath for the Roman Baths, but the real magic hides in the independent bookshops and hidden gardens of the city. Join me as I wander…
Local guides, days out and places worth knowing about around the UK.
7 Sep 2026
Everyone goes to Bath for the Roman Baths, but the real magic hides in the independent bookshops and hidden gardens of the city. Join me as I wander…
13 Jul 2026
Everyone visits Bath for the Roman history, but I found the city's true magic tucked away in its quiet corners and independent spirit. From secret ga…
10 Jul 2026
Everyone knows the Roman Baths, but the real soul of Bath hides in its quiet alleyways and artisan corners. Let me take you on a wander through my fa…
28 Jun 2026
Bath is often known for its Roman Baths, but there's so much more to this charming city. Join me as I uncover hidden gems and delightful experiences…
27 Jun 2026
Bath is so much more than its famous Roman Baths. Join me as I uncover charming streets, cozy cafes, and delightful experiences that make this city a…
21 Jun 2026
Bath is much more than its iconic Roman Baths. Join me as I uncover the city's hidden gems and share personal tips for a unique experience!